Re: [oletrucks] gettin' off the list?

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gettin' off the list?
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 21:18:23 -0400
>         I don't know, maybe I'm too sensitive. Maybe a just a little
> extra line
> or something would remind them to keep the intro (not likely) and not
> delete it.

Nah Shawn, you're not too sensitive.  It's like folks that buy a car
part, then throw away the directions cuz they "know how" to install it.
But I do agree that maybe a CAPITALIZED SECTION in the intro letter
about saving that nice bit of e-mail JUST IN CASE THIS GROUP AIN'T FOR
YOU, would definitely be a good idea.  Though, it does provoke some
interesting and humourous repartee, which in itself is nearly worth the
price of admision.  After a day of banging my knuckles trying to remove
rusted bolts, I'm actually looking forward to someone else's
misfortunes!!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rodstoration