Re: [oletrucks] Metwrinch

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Metwrinch
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:19:52 -0400
I'd agree with Kevin.  After you've snapped a few socket walls
(especially using breaker bars on rusted nuts), you'll do yourself a
favor and buy quality tools, with Craftsman as a minimum.  Being in the
steel and welding industry, I know there is a difference in the
metalurgical quality of steels that is not apparent to the the average
consumer.  Those $7.99 sets are good for stuff around the house that is
one stage tighter than "hand tight".  And I think you answered your own
question...if the Metwrinch was that great, everybody'd be using it and
they'd be more universally accepted.

Wally (Craftsman tools, Proto torque wrench)
Templeton, MA

53 3100...frame rails boxed today.