Re: [oletrucks] stromberg carburator

To: <PERCULA25@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] stromberg carburator
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:18:28 -0700
If you haven't tried them yet, you might check with your local auto parts
store.  If you can't get it from them, you might try Kanter or one of the
suppliers in Hemming's Motor News.  It amazes me the type of things that a
good local auto parts store can come up with.  They may not be able to get
a rebuilt carb, but you should be able to get a kit for it if nothing else.
 Good luck.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco