[oletrucks] Oletrucker's Global Network Database Update

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletrucker's Global Network Database Update
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:31:56 -0500
Just a brief update.

95 names and addresses in the database
2 continents
4 countries (Canada, Denmark, Netherlands, United States)
6 Canadian Provinces (4 from Saskatchewan)
27 US States (11 from California)

Planning to mail out directory on June 1

Jeff Nelson
----------------
If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the following.

I am building a database of names, addresses, and phone numbers of
oletruckers. The idea is that you can throw the directory in your
glovebox. When you are traveling, you have someone you could call in an
emergency, find a place to work on your truck if you are stuck, or just
stop by and chew the fat. The directory will only be sent and used by
those members who are willing to share their information with the
others. If you are interested, please email me the following
information.

Name:
Street Address (optional):
City:
State or Province:
Country:
Phones (indicate if home or work):
Email Address:
Web URL (optional):
Nearest Big City:
Nearest Interstate:
Truck(s):
Notes (Use this to say anything you would like. You might indicate the
kinds of assistance you can provide. You might want to use the code
letters listed below. Do not go over 255 words):
                T-tools
                G-garage
                C-camping space
                B-bedroll space
                Tk-truck
                Tr-trailer
                CC-coffee& conversation
                P-may have parts or know where to get them
        A-Info about area attractions and directions.

Thanks

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY