[oletrucks] 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant
From: Jim <Trucking@hotglass.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 05:08:30 -0700
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help, I just had my gas tanks boiled out and now
would be the best time to coat the inside of the tanks with something that
will prevent resting or it necessary? Has anyone else used a product like
this to seal their gas tanks?

The tanks are the original steel axillary gas tanks and they were quite
rusty inside and out.

Some time back, I saw somebody talking about something similar, I don't
remember what messy base it was in, hope they're still around.

Thank you for any and all help.

Jim Thingwold
Anaheim, California
"Jim" <Trucking@hotglass.com>
1966 Chevy Pickup
http://exo.com/~jht/truck/
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!