[oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 00:05:24 -0600 (MDT)
Quick question for you all: I may be driving my '54 Chevy 3100 to Vegas
some time this summer - any suggestions for keeping her as cool as
possible?
(The engine that is - no amount of fans or air conditioning can keep the
interior of any vehicle cool in Nevada.)

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin