Re: [oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas

To: "Tim Lloyd" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 00:09:56 -0700
Don't drive during "rush hours" and try and avoid driving down-town, walk
or take the shuttle for sight-seeing.  I don't know how it is now, but it
used to be worth the $2.00 dollar tip to put your "baby" in Valet Parking.
I haven't been there in a few years ( I was stationed there for 3-1/2
years), but the most places had heavier security in Valet Parking, and you
didn't have to deal with walking through a parking garage at all hours.
They will take good care of your truck too.  When you park in one of the
parking garages, you never know how many new dents you will have when you
come back.  Have a great trip.  If you get the chance, take a drive up to
Mt. Charleston (about an hour drive, 20F cooler, nice rooms or camping and
they used make a killer "Irish Coffee" at the lodge).   Take care.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco