Re: [oletrucks] Events in Arizona ?

To: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Events in Arizona ?
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:14:28 -0400
I agree that the Hemmings web site is a good place to check for car (truck)
shows, but it only lists the shows that are submitted by the people
sponsoring the shows.  It does not list a lot of the smaller shows that are
also excellent.  Just my $.02.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic