Re: RE: [oletrucks] shift kit

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: [oletrucks] shift kit
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:01:19 EDT
Experience has been that performance shift kits do improve accel but also
shift hard (clunk) in easy around town driving.  Maybe someone else has had
better experience?

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<I believe that a shift kit can be installed which can be tailored to
your specific engine, i.e. force the shifts to occur when your engine is
making its best power.  Also make crisper shifts.