Re: [oletrucks] structural question

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] structural question
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 01:55:26 -0400

> Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on how or where (or
> if I
> should) to cut a door?

Tim, I have my seat out and the only thing left in the cab is that
frame.  I don't know, maybe if you were to leave that horizontal top
flange for strength, you might get away with it.  But you'd probably
want to remove your seat and install some sort of walls to make a box as
the underside of the seat area is one large cavity.  Seems that anything
you put in there would hopeless slide around without some sort of
confinement.  That frame BTW is spot welded to the floor board.  You
might want to consider removing your seat and take another look at the
situation if you haven't done so already.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100