Re: [oletrucks] Wheel-Axles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel-Axles
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:52:54 -0500
I'm not sure and someone may correct me but I think all the 8-bolt wheels (Chevy
or F#rd) are the same the only difference being the hole in the center, so I
think the axle would work.  I had a set of old after market "wagon wheel" style
rims (8-bolt) and they were on a 73 Chevy, then a 78 F#rd, and then gave them to
a friend and they are on his 51 F#rd Pick-up.  Anyway that what I know