Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO's as Daily Drivers

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO's as Daily Drivers
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 19:39:00 -0700
Kevin-

Yours is a familiar story.  My '50 model 3/4 ton is a daily driver, and I
don't spend a lot of time on the freeway, although I can do 55 comfortably.
That doesn't help much when everyone else is going 80!

I put some BIG 16" tires on her, and not only smoothed out the ride
considerably, but can now cruise at higher speeds at a low rpm-For example,
when the speedometer says 50, I'm actually going 63.  Works for me.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window