Re: [oletrucks] Rear differential

To: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear differential
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:01:30 -0700
Steel wool works, but it tends to shred your gloves, and it will come
apart.  I like to use a good quality steel or bronze brush, and either a
commercial grade solvent or diesel.  Gasoline works as a solvent (very well
in fact), but it is too volatile to be used safely.  NAPA carries a good
commercial solvent, I think it is under the Balkamp {SP?} label.  It works
very well, and has low volatility, and it won't destroy your rubber gloves.

Just my .02$ worth. ;^)

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco