[oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:26:20 -0600 (MDT)
A fellow I work with just mentioned Speedway Auto Wrecking, somewhere near
Denver, as a place he goes to get parts for his '52 Chevy.  Has anyone had
any experience with this place?  He says it has quite a few '52's, but he
wasn't sure how many '54's were there.

As a sidenote, I must say it looks really cool having my '54 and his '52
parked nose-to-nose in the parking lot of the Laboratory for Atmospheric
and Space Physics.  Just goes to show that not all aerospace engineers
have their heads permanently in the clouds.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin