RE: [oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?

To: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, Ole Truckers
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:08:18 -0600
Tim,

Speedway is the best local boneyard for old cars and trucks.  I can
spend hours just looking around at all the old gems.  They are located
almost due east of you there in Boulder on the west side of I25 just
south of the Erie speedway and just east of Erie auto salvage.  Although
I have never been there, I hear Windsor Auto Salvage is good also.
Windsor is east and south of Fort Collins a little bit.

Mike