Re: [oletrucks] 235 powerglide camshaft

To: <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 powerglide camshaft
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:54:51 -0500
OK everybody, if the journals came in two sizes, I either get lucky & they
match (large or small); the cam is large & the block is small (don't have
access to measure), in which case, can I line bore the block?; or the cam is
small & the block is large, in which case I'll have a cam paper weight.
Does anybody know if the larger journals were the later trend or the early
trend on the 235 powerglide designs?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com