Re: [oletrucks] 235 powerglide camshaft

To: <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 powerglide camshaft
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:34:15 -0500
Yes, I knew they were stepped, but didn't think it cost much to bore
(assuming there is a enough metal to bore for the larger journals).  The
available cam is cheap & may just be worth having (for swap, if not usable
on the '54 block).  I'll let you all know.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX