[oletrucks] Boneyard Listing

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Boneyard Listing
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:14:23 -0400
Hello Old Truckers,

    I've seen the previous posts concerning a consolidated listing of
Boneyards dealing in parts for our Old Trucks.  I think it's a great idea,
but based on all the answers, I don't think we have one.  If there is one
somewhere, please enlighten me.

    If not, here's my offer.  I will receive, log and categorize a "By
State" list of Boneyards that specialize in Old Chevy Trucks.  Whatever you
all want to send me.

Once I get it together,  I can e-mail you state list's on request.  A
hard-copy mailing may be an option.  We might be able to get the list posted
somewhere for ready access.  It shouldn't be too large as there aren't that
many junkyards that cater to our needs.  Whatever you decide.

Right now, I'm throwing this out for discussion, and to allow time for you
to gather your information.  I won't be able to start receiving info and
working this until a week from Friday.  I have my own appointment at the
Chop Shop for a major rebuild the day after tomorrow.  I'll be up and around
by the 4th of June, with about a month off work for recovery, and will have
the time then to put this together.  I think the following information would
be nice, as available:  Please don't send specific info till' the 4th, then
ping me "OFF-LIST".  Don't want to tie up everybody's E with this.

Name of Establishment
Mailing Address and/or Street Address
Area Code/Phone
Fax