Re: [oletrucks] Boneyard Listing

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Boneyard Listing
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:12:08 -0700
I'd like to suggest that we include boneyards that specialize in ALL older
(say pre-1972 emissions) vehicles.  Many of us have more than just an
interest in old trucks, and could use the assistance in other vehicles we
have.  Whaddaya think?  We could expand on the field you call:
"Specializing in ?"

Rob