[oletrucks] preping my 292 for install

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] preping my 292 for install
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:52:22 -0500
 I now have a 292 that I plan to put in my 56.  I have it on a stand
for now with plans to take all of the covers off and do some cleaning
and painting.  Is it possible to flush some of the crud from the block
while on the stand ?   If so, what should I use to do it ?

I still have the 235 head and the tranny adapter for sale.

Thanks
Terry White
56 3100
Harpersville AL.