Re: [oletrucks] best road service?

To: "Jeff Wilson" <Jeff_Wilson@unctv.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] best road service?
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:33:06 -0400
Not sure who else you could choose, but I have sure had major problems with
AAA in the past year.  VERY slow to respond to calls and major screw-ups in
sending out requested information.  The info they provide for trips (maps,
tour books) is excellent.  They just keep screwing up in getting it sent
out....or don't send it at all.  I sure can't give them any kind of vote of
confidence.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100