Re: [oletrucks] Rocker Arm Studs

To: <jvanho01@tir.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rocker Arm Studs
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:25:24 -0700
Check with Kanter Automotive, sorry I don't have an address because all of
my stuff is packed for moving.  Kanter carries a lot of parts and rebuild
stuff for the Pontiac/GMC motors.  You might also check with the Pontiac
specialty places, they should use the same rocker arm studs.  You might
also check the Hot Rod shops, I think the 389ci Pontiac may (not sure) use
the same studs.  Good luck.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco