[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#109688706: 1947 CHEVY

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#109688706: 1947 CHEVY 1/2 ton Thriftmaster Pickup (PIC)
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 06:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
Nice looking truck.

Jeff Nelson

Title of item:  1947 CHEVY 1/2 ton Thriftmaster Pickup (PIC)
Seller: kbnelson@washingtonks.net
Starts: 05/26/99, 19:13:53 PDT
Ends:   06/02/99, 19:13:53 PDT
Price:  Starts at $250.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=109688706

Item Description:

1947 CHEVY 1/2 TON THRIFTMASTER PICKUP  TRUCK

GREAT PICKUP FOR ANY ANTIQUE TRUCK COLLECTOR

1947 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup. This has been a farmer-owned vehicle, which has been
driven every year for 52 years. It has been in parades also. This truck has
been used, so would need to have some work before it would be considered
restored.  The front tires are 6:00 x 16LT. The back tires are new, and are
6:50 x 16LT mudgrips. The engine is a 216 6-cyl with original Carter W-1
carborator with oil-bath air filter.  The milage is 60,748.3 miles.  The bed is
yellow pine and is very tight. Parts included with this are:  Driver's side
door-dented, handles, hinges, knobs, starter drive, hubcap skins, 1952 3/4 ton
4-speed chevy transmission, and other odds and ends. As I have mentioned, this
truck has been used by a farmer, but with a little TLC, it could be a great
truck to spend your weekends restoring.Payment must be made by Cashier's Check.
Buyer would have to arrange for pick-up of the vehicle. It is in Washington,
Kansas.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us,!
 and we will get the answers from the owner. Please contact us if you wish to
see more pictures of the truck. We have pictures from all angles, and inside of
the truck. Again, contact us if you have any questions. Good luck bidding and
thanks for looking.

Click below to...

 send me email: kbnelson@washingtonks.net

 Click ME! Free software made this ad! Post 100 feedbacks in 5 minutes! RoboBid
wins auctions!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com