RE: [oletrucks] GMC engine on eBay

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] GMC engine on eBay
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:40:08 -0500
I checked with the seller and told him the GMC stamped number codes - he
Emailed back that it's a 270 GMC.
It closes tonight (May 27) at 10:20 PM Pacific.  No bids yet, asking $150.
BTW, The seller is Mike Cordova mailto:mcgn21@cyberhighway.net

David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton woodie - Nashville, TN

****