[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492: 1959 chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492: 1959 chevy panel truck 4X4
From: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1959 chevy panel truck 4X4
Seller: ed2x@aol.com
Starts: 05/24/99, 14:59:38 PDT
Ends:   05/31/99, 14:59:38 PDT
Price:  Currently $2,950.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108589492

Item Description:
        This truck is in fairly good shape.
runs ok it has a 6 cyl engine, 4 brand new tires
all new brakes I could not find the front brake cables that go on the truck i
found some that fit but not right.
4 speed muncie,  4 wheel drive!!!! The truck needs some work but not much
this is a very rare truck well worth the money
there is a reserve on it to cover my investment
happy bidding e-mail me for questions

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com