Re: [oletrucks] A Milestone Reached

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A Milestone Reached
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 00:24:04 -0400

> Just wanted to share a milestone with the group. I removed the rear
> springs from my frame last night. There is nothing left to remove from
> the frame. It's all back up from here!!!!!

Way to go Jeff.  What are you doing from there, blasting and painting
the frame?  I just started coating mine with Corroless from Eastwood
after a LOT of heavy duty wire brushing to loosen the flaky rust.  So
far I am satisfied with the results.  My independent front suspension is
on its way from Fat Man Fabrications and I got a line on a 10-bolt GM
posi rear end.  Are you restoring to originality?  Keep posting on how
things are going, it's fun reading, seeing how others are progressing.

Happy holiday to everyone.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100