Re: [oletrucks] A Milestone Reached

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A Milestone Reached
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:33:48 -0700
After three years, I have a rolling chassis. This was supposed to be done by
my 16th birthday: better make that 17. I'm getting busy this summer. Last
summer, I welded in a Camaro clip, had the frame sandblasted and I painted
it with epoxy primer and semigloss black urethane. Now I'm doing bodywork.
It's getting new cab corners and step plates. I sandblasted the bottom of
the cab, and it will recieve primer and undercoating. I will then hook up
the drivetrain and wire the beast. Last will be the paint. Can I finish it
in three months? BTW, what color do the trucks look good in?

Keith Durand
56' 3100