Subject: Re: [oletrucks] best road service?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Re: [oletrucks] best road service?
From: "rogerg" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 17:01:45 +0000
My wife left the engine running on our van and locked the
doors (elect.)  in the parking lot of the raceway we were at (my son
a rookie was racing). Had her folks here from out of state to see him
race for the first time... Left standing in the parking lot
staying with my wife... She was going to call AAA but a local
trooper stated we would get quicker response if he called... 45 min.
later AAA garage rep. was there and got the car unlocked... needless
to say they made it in just in time. AAA saved the moment. I had to
monitor all of what was going on while in the pits as I had left my
key home I was of little help... We got AAA for use in emergency when
we went on our trip out west last summer/fall. It was still in effect
so we figured why not use it...I figured we saved 150 dollars.. If
they had taken any longer they would have had to supply the 5 gallons
of gas they offer . I hope not to have to use it again but the
insurance is worth it no matter how long the wait....

Rogerg
51-3100 AD stocker
rogerg