[oletrucks] Web pages updated!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Web pages updated!!
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:13:36 -0700
Hey everyone, big changes at my website! Got rid of some stuff, and
added a pile of new pics. There's a couple of new shots of my '48 with
the new front rims and tires, a new page with pics from Saturday's NSRA
Appreciation Day, and some stuff on some Hot Wheels cars in my
collection.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well, our long weekend was last
weekend. At least the weather last weekend was nice. Temps were in the
high 80's. This weekend has been cold, 40-50 range, and rainy. I will
say that Rain-x and other such windshield treatments work very well. We
drove 90 miles yesterday in moderate to heavy rain, and never used the
wipers once!

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles