[oletrucks] Nascar ride

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Nascar ride
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:57:14 -0500
Hello

My husband and i are both nascar fans.
I got the ride for my husband for chritmas too.
We both took the ride over Christmas at the Orlando Petty track.
It was a ride i will never forget. When we got there i just had to go.
thank you for saying that there are some good wifes still left.
my husband just took a week off work to work on his 55 chevy truck.
I will say i can tell what he got done and i'm very excited for him, it is a
lot of work and i see that.
Good Job Steve......
Margo