[oletrucks] WHITE trucks & GMC 302

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] WHITE trucks & GMC 302
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 00:06:37 EDT
I have a lead on a supposedly early fifties white truck. All I know is that
the truck is in very bad shape, but has the original gas straight six engine
in it and a vacuum two spd rear. I read somewhere on the net that GMC had
ties with WHITE. My question is could a WHITE built truck of this vintage
contain a GMC 302? I have no information about what size or model WHITE truck
this is. I just thought I would consult with the list before I persued this
any further.
Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks ahead<

Dustin
53 GMC 5-window hydramatic