[oletrucks] Thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:21:08 -0400
To everbody that had the nice comments about my truck bed.  You've inflated
my ego if nothing else. :)
The pictures made it look like I knew what I was doing, digital cameras
have a way of doing that. When you get up close you can see the little
things that still need to be worked out.
Still it is better than the bed I presently have and most of what is left
can be done to it while mounted on the frame, so I will be pulling the old
bed, fixing the fenders..cleaning up the frame from the cab back and then
reinstalling the new bed.
By the way. The red is just on there to keep the bed from rusting. It's not
auto enamel rather I call it rattle can red...spray paint. Jim Forbe's once
mentioned on this forum that covering your primer, even in cheap spray
paint, will help prevent rust. I found out that as usual he knew what he
was talking about and since then I have always sprayed some enamel on the
part.
Anyway, you all know my summer schedule for trucking now...wish me luck!
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck