Re: [oletrucks] Salvage yard experience

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Salvage yard experience
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:27:09 -0400
At 07:29 PM 6/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Following is a copy of a letter I sent to the owner of local salvage
>yard. I went to this place last Friday and for some reason I was kicked
>out of the place. Honestly, I still have no idea what I did wrong. Just
>wanted to share the experience with the list members because negative
>and positive feedback should be shared.

Sounds like a place that needs to be avoided at all cost. At my regular
salvage yard the owner lets me wander where ever I want to wander...all
that holds me back is the snakes.
In addition he has on occasion let me take stuff and pay him later and
he'll let me try something and bring it back if it doesn't work.
Now that is customer service!
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck