[oletrucks] Introduction/1st Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Introduction/1st Question
From: StormRidr6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:11:48 EDT
Hello,

My name is Jason. I am 17 years old. I have a 1958 Chevy Apache shortbox
stepside. My Dad and I are restoring/customizing it to be my ride. I took it
down to the frame completely stripping everything. Now I am going to work
full time this summer so I will have some money to sink into it. Now that I
have it down to the frame. I was wondering what you would reccomend my next
step be. I am going to sandblast the frame and plan to spray it with plastic
bedliner to protect it. I am thinking the next step is to install the IFS. I
am wondering what you would recommend for that. I want something cheap,
fairly easy, and with good results if such a thing exists. I am looking for a
comfortable ride that is reliable and safe. Please let me know what you
think. Also, if you have any questions for me I'd love to answer them. Thanks
so much!!

Jason