[oletrucks] Original Truck Parts

To: GMC & Chevy Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Original Truck Parts
From: Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:52:57 -0700
Hi all,
I just wanted to let the list members know about a guy out here in
California (Los Angeles area) that has 2-barns full of parts for 1941 to
1959 GMC and Chevy parts. I bet he has even earlier truck parts too. I
really don't know that much about the AD Trucks but he has parts up on
the walls stacked up everywhere for AD and TF Trucks. 58-59 GMC's are
pretty hard to find parts for and he has a whole section of his barn for
those years, then another section for 55-57 GMC, and so on. His name is
Len and his Telephone number is (310) 539-9080 Call during the days only
(Pacific time) and tell him Roger sent you and that you are on the list
and he should give you a break on prices. You can leave a message and
he'll return your call. Just thought it might help out someone on the
list with the never ending parts search for these ole trucks :) Thank
you for your time, Roger.