Re: [oletrucks] 3 Spd column shifter

To: <TomGreer@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 Spd column shifter
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:47:11 -0500
I have the same problem.  I suspect it is the gear shifter box
(non-technical name) that is located on the top of the steering column; it
probably needs to be rebuilt.  Haven't checked on the
availability/price/quality of kits, yet.  Let us know if you find them,
where, how much & what you think of the quality/ease of install
instructions, etc.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com