[oletrucks] Total Fitness by Chevy; Need a new steering-column-to-dash

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Total Fitness by Chevy; Need a new steering-column-to-dash
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 15:22:54 -0400
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.
I will not use my steering wheel as a pull-up bar when I use my ole-truck
brakes.

OK. That said, does anybody have a spare steering column mounting plate for
a task force they'd be looking to sell?   -the large upper mount:
triangular and flanged on both ends, bolts to the underside of the dash and
around the top of the steering column.

I busted mine somehow and need another.  Broke at the flange bend, right
where it mates to the bottom mounting collar on the steering wheel.  Looks
like two forty-minute sessions a day on my Chevrolet Total Fitness Gym, AKA
Armstrong Steering System, is starting to pay off.

The plate looks something like this.  Thanks folks!:

        ________
 Top    \      /                Side    __
                                \    <Mine is busted here at the flange bend.