[oletrucks] Sparky Generator

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sparky Generator
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 18:34:57 -0400
Working out some of the bugs on my truck after 2 years of renovation.
The generator I'm using now, can't remember if it's the one I used
before, charges some times and not others. I notice it sparks
excessively at the commutator when it does charge. The bruhses are worn
down some but still look OK. What does the sparking  indicate?

Grant 50 3100