RE: [oletrucks] THE LIST

To: "'Neal Grady'" <irishjn@one.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] THE LIST
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:26:50 -0500
Neal,
If you are referring to the "Oletrucker's Global Directory" (as I am so
modestly referring to it), it is a list of members of the oletrucks
email list who have volunteered to provide local contact information
(address, city, phone, etc.) to other oletruckers who, while on the
road, may need assistance or just oletruck fellowship (if you're like
me, you don't need much excuse to look at someone else's oletruck.) We
currently have 104 of the members of this email list in the directory. I
am maintaining and sending out the directory (either electronically or
hard copy.) If you would like a copy of the directory, you just have to
agree to be listed yourself and send me the following information:
Name:
Street Address (optional):
City:
State or Province:
Zip Code:
Country:
Phone Number:
Nearest Big City (optional):
Nearest Interstate: (optional)
Your Truck (year & model):
Notes (anything else you want to say, less than 255 words):
Do you want to receive the directory electronically (Word 7 or RTF) or
hard copy?

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY