[oletrucks] Powder Coating

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [oletrucks] Powder Coating
From: Samuel Shelton <powder_coater@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:22:56 PDT
Hello all!

My name is Sam Shelton, i'm located in Hermiston, Oregon.
My profession is custom coater, I powder coat things.   (if you
aren't familiar with what powder coating is, i'll put a brief description
below.)

Things have been uncomfortably slow, I want to fix that.   In an
effort to increase business i'm lower prices.

My primary supplier is HB Fuller, they have a selection of around
200 colors, ranging from clears, metallics, textures, high gloss to
flats.

I prefer small parts, brakes, timing covers, air cleaners,
generator housings, etc...  Big parts are expensive to ship, but if you want
to have something large done, that's fine with me.   As long as UPS ships
it.

Please forward to anyone you think may be interested.

Thank you for reading,
Sam Shelton

Definition: Powder coating is a completely dry finishing process.
Finely ground particles of pigment and resin  are electrostatically

charged and sprayed onto the products to be coated.  The products are
electrically grounded, so that the charged particles adhere to them
until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven.