Re: [oletrucks] Powder Coating

To: "Samuel Shelton" <powder_coater@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Powder Coating
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:24:52 -0700
Samuel,

While I definitely think you might have a service that would be of interest
to the members of this group, we have always tried to keep the group
non-commercial.  If you have advice on powder coating that you would like to
share, then fine, but please keep the business aspect out of it and make
your advice generic.  There are others on the list who have businesses, and
refrain from using the group to promote their business.  While I will assume
you posted out of a lack of knowing, not to worry, but please, in the
future, limit your business promotion to maybe a short note in your
signature stating you do custom powder coating.  This way, those who are
interested can contact you one-on-one.

Rob