[oletrucks] [oletrucls] Re:The Old Truckers Source Book

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] [oletrucls] Re:The Old Truckers Source Book
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:38:08 -0400
Hi all,

    Response has been great to the Source Book.  We have 45 on the street
already.  Many thanks to Mr. Mauser of the list who has converted the file
to an Adobe .pdf format, and sent it to me.  If anyone needs it in that
format, just Ping me, and it's yours.  Glad I could help out.

    I do appreciate the notes on the corrections.  I managed to get out
those to all concerned and correct the list in a timely fashion, so to all
who don't know what I'm talking about, yours was already fixed.

Yours, Kevin
59' Apache 38/NAPCO