[oletrucks] PowerGlide cam identification

To: " MIKE BOTELER" <FRVT83E@prodigy.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] PowerGlide cam identification
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:35:07 -0400
It may be a casting #, I don't know; it is a depressed number (instead of
raised, like block & tranny casting numbers) & I may have indeed read it off
by the one digit you show as being different.  For the casting/part number
combo you described below, what are the full range of applications
(understanding that you can't tell past '59)?  Do you see a 2nd PG cam
listed for earlier years (I'm thinking that would be the smaller journal
size version someone mentioned on the list b4)?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX