Re: [oletrucks] Intro; ?AD overhead console

To: tmobrien@juno.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Intro; ?AD overhead console
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:05:18 -0700
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my current project is a 1960 Apache 3/4
ton, 4x4, longbed, stepside, 235 L-6, 4-spd.  I finally found the correct
bellhousing for the L-6 and hydraulic clutch, and the flywheel is at the
machine shop now being resurfaced.  I love this list for all the
"resto-info", much of which is transferable to my "newer" truck.

<"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and
you feed him for a lifetime.">