[oletrucks] Re: What's the original width of a '53 1/2 ton differential?

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: What's the original width of a '53 1/2 ton differential?
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 01:25:13 -0400
Jon, yeah I guess it would cost more than it's worth to ship a rear end
across country!  But they are the original rears with the closed tube
drive shaft.  The one off the truck has the brake drums and wheels and
tires.  Other one is minus those items, but came with the truck as a
spare.  If anyone is interested in these, plus a few other things like
steering column and box, front end, seat frame and cushions (good
shape), ping me off list.  I'll let the stuff go pretty cheap just to
clean up the back yard.  Pick-up in north/central MA only, don't want to
get into shipping big items.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100