[oletrucks] where to splice in new radio

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] where to splice in new radio
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:52:20 -0600 (MDT)
I seem to remember a while back getting confirmation from a bunch of folks
on this list that they had installed stereos in their ole trucks.  Mine is
currently on its way to my house (the stereo, not the truck), so now I'm
asking for some tips on how to wire it into my existing 12V harness (read:
random rat's nest of wires under the dash).
All those who've installed stereos in their ole trucks, please let me know
how the wiring was done.  Thanks.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and
multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." -Thomas Jefferson
"Do not be too moral.  You may cheat yourself out of much of life.  So aim
above morality.  Be not simply good; be good for something." -Thoreau
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin