[oletrucks] installing a rear end in a 50 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] installing a rear end in a 50 3100
From: RobXR250@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:39:51 EDT
I recently purchased a 50 3100. since the cost of getting new gears for the
rear end is $400 I'd rather just buy a new rear end from a salvage yard. i
was wondering if anyone has found a rear end that is easy to install with
minimal fabrication. Also im not sure if i'll be keeping the 216 and colum 3
spd so if anyone knows of a engine/tranny set up that isn't bad, let me know.