[oletrucks] Made in China! Yikes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Made in China! Yikes
From: Woodred@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:49:38 EDT
This is probably an unrealistic statement, due to the economics of making
some of these after-market pieces, but I believe we should all try to reject
this off shore garbage whenever possible. We should ask the vendors where
something is made and try, whenever possible, to not buy this junk. I put my
money where my mouth is and always pay more to get stuff made in this
country, when I can.

If we at least ask the question, maybe the vendors will listen. One can wish,
huh?

Larry Nelson
1950 3100