Re: [oletrucks] Made in China! Yikes

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>, <Woodred@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Made in China! Yikes
From: hughes59@jps.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:13:48 -0700
Related to foreign parts, I recently heard that Japan sells (or sold) a lot
of steel to the US at below production prices. Japan got stung on this, I
assume it's illegal to dump product at below cost into the US markets.
However,  I wonder how much of the newer "US" vehicles are made with foreign
steel?  Seems like it may be tough to buy american today.

Regards, Keith