Re: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability

To: "S. Livingston" <jslsb@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 22:21:35 -0700
I bought an Interchange manual about 6 months ago.  I don't remember the
name of the publisher (and unfortunately it is packed to move), but I think
I got it from Motorbooks International, and I do think that it was
published in Las Vegas, NV.  It will work, and has quite a lot of
information, but if I had to do it all over again, I would look for a
Hollander rather than buy the one I have.   There was a thread about this a
few months back, and I think Bob Adler has had experience with both of
these.  What's your call Bob?

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco
----------
> From: S. Livingston <jslsb@uswest.net>
> To: Kevin Lake <lakek@oit.edu>
> Cc: Mark Kulis <mkulis@erols.com>; oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability
> Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 5:27 AM
>
> There is an interchange manual for GM 1950-1965 available at
www.autocars.com
> for
> $32.95. Haven't bought it myself, but the price seems reasonable. If
anyone has
> this one
> or buys one let us know how it is. It's from Auto Interchange Systems in
Las
> Vegas NV.
>
> Scott Livingston
> '54 3100
>
> Kevin Lake wrote:
>
> > The Hollander Interchange manual should be able to tell you that.  I
think
> > they are still available.
> >
> > Kevin Lake
> > 56 GMC Suburban/napco
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Mark Kulis <mkulis@erols.com>
> > > To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> > > Subject: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability
> > > Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 3:11 AM
> > >
> > > Furthering the subject  of 1/2, 1, and 1 1/2 ton part
interchangeability
> > > - (I have a '56 1 1/2 ton), does anyone know of
> > > any reference that might identify common parts between the series?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Mark
> > > '56 4100

> > torch.